I've spent the last week in Utah at a family reunion and looking for an apartment. The reunion was great and I found an apartment on Tuesday night, so I would call that a successful trip. It's been so nice to be in Utah. I stayed at my sister's house and we have had tons of fun together. We had a girl's night we my mom last night and went to a Bees game afterward with my brother and fam. Fun times!
Last night we had the sweetest thunderstorm. It actually rained off and on while we were at the game, but not enough to be too much of a problem. I got Bill a sweet DSLR camera for his birthday last year that we haven't put to near enough use, but last night while we were talking on the phone he talked me through how to use the remote we have with it to catch pictures of the lightning. Some of them turned out so sweet! Here's a sampling:
I'm heading back to Las Vegas today. Hopefully the weather will be good. It rained and thundered all night long last night. So sweet.
3 comments:
Dave and I were thinking that it would be cool to capture some pictures of the awesome lightening last night. Thanks for sharing!
I love these pictures. Will you send me copies of them through email? Thanks. This was such a fun weekend!
That storm WAS awesome!! Wayta capture some great shots of it!
Post a Comment