| Indifferent, but wearing awesome shoes |
| Hands to the face |
| Worried |
| Almost smiling |
| Kind of pleasant look |
| Totally relaxed |
| Falling over |
| Sucking in his lower lip |
| Hey what's over there? |
| Wide eyed |
| Just chillin' on mom's lap |
| Yelling at me |
| What the heck are you doing to me?! |
| Hi, my name is Spencer and I'm just chillin' here on the couch... |
| Thinking look |
| Daddy mimicking the thinking look |
| Hey mom, I'm kind of tired of sitting up like this. Can you put me down now? |
2 comments:
He's so cute! As I scrolled down the pictures I just fell more and more in love with him! I can definitely see Baby Jolena in him too, not just Baby Bill.
I love all these pictures of Spencer, and the ones on your Valentine's post. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment