In other news, yesterday I made these adorable booties for Spencer from this pattern. I copied the ones my sister made out of the same pattern and they turned out pretty awesome. Don't look too closely at the soles, as they are really strange shaped, but they totally fit Spencer and they don't fall off.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
We like to do things a little bit different
So lots of people take monthly pictures of their babies next to a stuffed animal or something like that to chart how big they are getting. Bill and I thought that sounded nice, but stuffed animals aren't nearly exciting enough. We have all kinds of plans to introduce Spencer to the great outdoors and all the fun things we like to do, so we thought it would be apropos to show his growth next to something having to do with the outdoors. So behold, Spencer at 1 month, cuddling up to Bill's mountaineering boot. :) Well, not yet, but he will sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! Both the baby and the booties! Daniel still is totally rocking his boots on a daily basis, so he and Spencer match! I might have to make him some more soon, or maybe even buy him some real shoes now that he's walking. :]
Cute!
haha he can almost fit his entire leg into that shoe
I love the baby ugg look! I will be sure to wear mine when we come up, but I hope people will not get us confused...
Hes so presh!
Post a Comment