We did our new and improved bedtime routine for the third night in a row last night and rather than crying for an hour and a half like he did the previous two nights, Spencer went right to sleep without a peep. Could be an anomaly. He might scream tonight again. But I don't even care. It was so awesome!
He also is rolling both ways these days. What a rockstar. He's growing so fast. He weighs well over 15 pounds now and we measured him today and he is 25 inches long or tall or whatever you call it. Somehow we got a tall kid. At least for the moment. I'm not sure how we pulled that off, but I'll take it. :)
 |
| Spencer's first ride in the backpack. He LOVED it. He couldn't stop looking all around at the mountains and trees. It was awesome. |
 |
| He loved it so much he fell asleep in it. |
 |
| 4-Month picture |
2 comments:
Woohoo! I'm so glad doing the routine is helping your house get some more sleep!
Oh I love the picture of him in that backpack with his little face all turned up to the treetops! Pinch him for me!! and give him a squeeze!
Post a Comment