| Look at their eyes. Exactly the same shape. I've never noticed that before. |
| Hey Daddy, it's time to go play! |
| I have no idea what's with the leg... |
| Let's blow this one up big and put it on the wall! |
| Slouching. And Spencer is looking a little crazy. Oh, and my necklace is backwards. I didn't realize that until about 10 shots later. :) |
| Nice, but we got better ones! |
| The smiles are getting a bit weird. |
| Oh dang, closed eyes! |
| Spencer's far off look is pretty amazing here. |
| Let's just say Spence and I were fighting over whether we were taking more pictures. |
| Again, dang that slouching. It's cute otherwise. |
| Spencer was so done. He was trying so hard to get down off my lap. But this is the only one where he's remotely smiling. Ah well. You can't have it all. |
1 comment:
I really like the first and last pictures!
Post a Comment