So I only have 10 weeks left of this pregnancy as of today. Seeing that I am nearly as big as I'm going to get already, that makes me very happy. I definitely don't love that I get big so fast, as it makes for so many aches and pains for a long time, but Spencer's pregnancy was exactly the same, so I guess that's just how it's going to be for me every time I get pregnant. The end result is worth it. :) I took a picture a week or two ago of what I looked like starting my third trimester and compared it to last pregnancy. I think I'm a tad bigger this time, but honestly, I can't really tell. I was big then, I'm big now, so who really cares? I just look at pictures of myself after I had Spencer to feel better about that. Ha ha! So for comparison's sake, here we go.
Pregnancy #1:
Pregnancy #2:
No comments:
Post a Comment