Anyway, we haven't been down to Bill's house since probably last summer. I can't even remember when we last went. With his parents in transit moving up here, we just haven't had a reason. But last week we got to go down to celebrate Hillary's mission homecoming, Miriam's graduation, and also help a little with packing to move, i.e. Bill got up in the attic to get his drumset down. :) It was an awesome trip! Sleeping wasn't so great with no crib for Spencer, but otherwise we had a really great time. We're pretty sure it's our last time going there since they move up here next month, so it was nice to go for one last hurrah.
Hillary's homecoming was lovely. She gave a great talk at church and we had a fun family party. Miriam's graduation was also awesome. I don't know it is about graduation ceremonies, but they always make me get all emotional. I can't imagine what it will be like when it's my own kids.
Spencer had the time of his life. He didn't have a slow moment the entire weekend with so many aunts and grandmas fawning over him. That kid knows how to work it already. :)
Anyway, so that's not the most exciting post ever, but I wanted to get it recorded. I can't wait for everyone to get moved up here. It'll be so nice to to have Bill's side up here for the rest of the time we are in Utah.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys need to get a pack and play. Best thing ever for trips! :-)
We have one. He learned how to climb out of it on our camping trip. :) Now we're stuck until he's in a toddler bed.
Post a Comment