Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Funny Sleep Story

I woke up one of many times last night apparently acting upon a dream that I was having.  I don't remember what the dream was about, but I pulled my pillow off my bed, took the pillowcase off, and put the pillow outside our bedroom door, then got back in bed. At this point I woke up sufficiently to decide I needed to use the bathroom and then wondered what had happened to my pillow and vaguely remembered doing something with it.  I found it at the door, sans pillowcase, and was so confused as to why I had done that.  I still have no idea, but I just put the pillowcase back on and went back to bed.  It was so random and really funny when I told Bill about it this afternoon. :)

2 comments:

Kelly & Tasha said...

Haha!! I've done things like this before, but it's been awhile.

Merry said...

I had a funny experience like that two nights ago. I was dreaming that our neighbors were getting into our garage and stealing stuff. I was rushing around in my dream trying to stop them from taking our stuff. Dave tells me that I sat up and yelled "Stop it! All of you!" I don't remember this, but this is one of the few times that I've said things coherently in my sleep. I usually am quiet, and only mumble occasionally.

Maybe it's pregnancy hormones?