So August has been a fun month. July was too, for that matter. We got to go to a family reunion on Bill's side in Cedar City and stay at a cute little cabin. Spencer loved the place, particularly sitting on the front steps throwing rocks.
We had lots of fun at the actual reunion too. Towards the end of the day, right as we were leaving, there was an epic rainstorm. Apparently it even made the papers. It was a little crazy driving through it on the freeway, but we made it just fine.
August for me has been about doing a lot of projects to satiate my nesting instinct and getting ready for Bill's graduation. That's right, he walked in BYU's graduation last week! He doesn't officially finish until December and we very well may stay to do his master's degree here, but our entire marriage he's been working on his bachelor's degree, so this is a big deal. We had lots of family come and celebrate with us and we had a sweet bbq on Saturday at a park by our house to celebrate both his birthday and graduation. It was so fun.
And now Bill is rocking out with the Boy Scouts from our ward up in the high Uintahs for five days. Lucky them. I'm doing my best not to have this baby while he's gone, but would love to have her as soon as he gets back. :) Here's hoping. My dad was kind enough to mention how much bigger I am this pregnancy than last. Good thing it's true and that doesn't bother me at all. :) I'm carrying this baby all in my stomach, nowhere else, so she's seriously sticking out people. I'm ready for her to come, that's for sure! Like I said at the beginning of this long post, all I'm really thinking about is how soon I won't be pregnant anymore. lol. Good times.
Oh, and for good measure, here's a couple of things Spencer's doing lately that make us laugh. Or not. Blogger doesn't seem to want to upload them. That will have to wait for another day.








1 comment:
You look BEAUTIFUL! And your boys look wonderful, too ! No worries about little Miss Ashman being active, she is going to have many people wrapped around her tiny finger!! Have fun!
Post a Comment