Sunday, July 6, 2014

mixed bag

In a strange twist of events I'm much less anxious today to have this baby than I've been for the last couple weeks. I'm dealing with some unfortunate side effects of pregnancy left me hobbling around yesterday and barely able to sit down. It's a little better today, but I'll leave it at that for details. Suffice it to say I'd like a few more days to heal. I'm six days from my due date and for now that suddenly sounds really nice.

We decided to make a Greenville run yesterday to run a couple needed errands and take the kids to a great park up there. Who knows when we'll be able to do that next. Aside from my physical discomfort it was a good time. We cashed out our REI dividend and bought ourselves the current huge Costco tent. I'm so excited about that! Here's to a little, or a lot, more space to avoid being kicked all night when we go camping. Though it will probably be a bit before we use it. We have a Halloween camping trip planned but that's it. For now it's ours and lots of future fun is sure to happen with it.

Bill and the kids are headed to church while I hopefully do some of that aforementioned healing, so here's to a good weekend despite some rough times. I'll take it!


No comments: