Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Growing up

This cute kid turns four tomorrow.


I can't believe it's been that many years since he made me a mom. He changed our world forever and I love him to pieces. It's hard to believe he ever looked like this. It's crazy to look back four years ago. I have to admit, I hardly recognize him. He's just so vibrant and full of personality now, it's hard to remember this little bundle of cuteness.


He has the most fantastic personality. He's funny and smart and clever and a great big brother. He's such a good helper and such a good little buddy. He also happens to stretch my parenting ability to the limits and beyond. He is growing so fast and wants to explore the world and learn and understand things and it's just awesome to help him do just that. I've been checking out a few preschools for him and I picked one that hopefully he will get into in a couple weeks when they open registration. I can't wait to see all he'll learn and how he'll change as he experiences being with other kids so much more and all the new experiences that will come with. Happy birthday, Spencer!

No comments: