I think I have unpacked every box that is possible to unpack in our new house, so it's about time to show some pictures of the place. I'm pleased with how it has turned out so far. There's a few places where I need a table or dresser or rug, but not nearly as much as I expected. I definitely didn't spend much time organizing the toys or such nonsense, so since you're all my friends, just enjoy the lived in look. Haha! Here goes, the official home tour 2015.
Spencer and Genevieve's room. For the life of me I haven't figured out what kind of stuff to put on their walls since their beds take up so much space, so we'll just pretend I have it beautifully decorated. We actually don't spend much time in here. The dollhouse got moved out to the living room, so that's where the action is most of the time. They have a half bath attached, which is quite convenient.
Master bedroom. It's a bit bigger than in our last apartment, and it's so nice to have just a bit more space to move around.
Main bathroom. We lost a bathtub in the move, so this room feels exceptionally squished with the kid's toys and Aaron's tub and lots and lots of towels, plus washer and dryer behind the door, but it is also very efficient use of space, so I'll take it.
Dining room
Kitchen
Living room
Aaron's room. I found this rug randomly at Lowes for dirt cheap and I kind of love it.
I realized I've not taken any outdoor shots, which is my favorite part of the place, but that will have to wait as it's pitch black outside and 25 degrees. Turns out with the humidity that feels quite frigid. I'm not used to that kind of cold these days!














No comments:
Post a Comment