Sunday, October 11, 2015

A little of this, a little of that

 I got to go with Spencer's preschool class to a farm nearby called Denver Downs. It's pretty pricey for normal entrance, so I jumped at the chance. We had a great time. He picked his own pumpkin and jumped around in a hayloft and played in a corn kernal pit and slid down a big slide and generally had a great time.


Aaron is a food lover and it makes my heart happy. He is as messy as they come when he eats, but he just delights in it, so we go with it.
Here's a bit of a peak at Genevieve's new bed. She adores it. I have more work to do on Spencer's before I take real pictures, but the kids are really happy that I built this for them.

 It was pretty rainy yesterday and Bill was out with the boys running an errand when a guy coming to the Clemson game slid into the back of him on the slick roads as he was coming to a stop. It wasn't a huge accident. The slick roads helped the impact as our van just slid too instead of rebounding really hard. But there's a good amount of damage. We have an appointment tomorrow to get it inspected.



No comments: