Some presents from Grandma Suzanne for Halloween.
The kids all got capes and they love them.
Sometimes going to bed in her real bed isn't nearly as nice as sleeping in a patch of sunshine.
He just wanted to go running too.
Look at that mop! I actually chopped his hair off this week.
I still don't know what this actually is. I came upon him in the Botanical Garden running down the road. I first thought he was a dog since he was just moseying along down the road, then I got closer and realized no, definitely not a dog. It looked more like a fox, but gray and much bigger than I normally have seen. Didn't really look like a coyote except for the color, but who knows. He was not shy. He just hung around looking at me like he was wondering what I was doing there.
Trying on costumes from the box we had in the attic. Genevieve is a butterfly, Spencer a bumblebee. Well, half a bumblebee. :)
This kid is serious about his pudding.









No comments:
Post a Comment