![]() |
| Just hanging out, leaning against the back of the kid chair, acting like she's not going to follow over the back, eating some chips. She didn't, but thankfully. |
![]() |
| This girl and her purses. And stuffed toys. Dog in a purse! |
![]() |
| Wearing one of my dresses from when I was a baby. |
![]() |
| She's a water lover. Just try to drink some without giving some to her. She'll let you know how she feels about that. |
![]() |
| Spencer's creation this week at Lego Storybuilders at the library. |
![]() |
| I have a picture of Genevieve in this same outfit at this same age that is basically identical. |
![]() |
| Spencer picked his outfit for church and don't even try to tell him it's July and 95 degrees outside and humid and a sweater vest is overkill. He rocked it regardless. lol. |
![]() |
| Take a picture of Goonie, mom. |
![]() |
| They love their new swimsuits from Grandma. Ignore Aaron's expression. And I've noticed lately that Genevieve always throws a pose. It's hilarious as I scan through pictures on my phone. |









No comments:
Post a Comment