
Monday, August 28, 2017
Happy 5th, Genevieve!
Genevieve is five, in kindergarten, and loving life. She has the best laugh I've ever heard. She's fun loving and acrobatic and as likely to be found upside down as sitting. She loves her little sister more than words can describe. The feeling is mutual, albeit Chloe would like her to tone down the body slamming to the floor hugs, ha!
For all she was a bit of a suspicious baby Genevieve loves everyone she meets now. She considers everyone her friends. She loves the color pink and wants to grow her hair down to the floor. She asked to go to the zoo for her birthday so we went on Saturday.
I let her pick her birthday dinner so tonight we're having cereal, popcorn, and white cake with pink frosting. I'm pretty sure all the kids are okay with this. Hahahaha! I love you my sweet oldest girl. I wouldn't change you for the world. I can't wait to see you storm the school this year. They don't know what hit them. You're going to flourish, my redheaded beauty!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment