Monday, August 14, 2017

Moana

My kids love Moana and Grandma was nice enough to send Genevieve a Moana costume as a gift plus fun things for her siblings as well. Today was a dream come true for my kids when they opened the boxes. Here's a few pictures I took. I couldn't catch Chloe slowing down for anything, so these are quite unposed of her. 

Chloe's favorite things to do, holding her new doll and climbing on our chairs.

A girl and her dolls. She loves them so much.

A boy and his Maui hook. He hasn't put the thing down all day.



She giggled in delight when I pulled this doll out of the bag and rushed over. She knows what she likes. :)


All her dreams came true when she opened this costume and especially the necklace. It is so cool. Disney actually did a good job with this one. :) 

No comments: