Monday, November 6, 2017

Halloween and beginning of November

My friend Genevieve this adorable dress. She sells them and this one came from two different pieces of the fabric and the color is ever so slightly different on the top and the skirt plus a sleeve. So she just gave it to Genevieve, and she couldn't be happier. It's really adorable.

 I've put in a jillion hours already painting this Christmas paint-by-number. It's by far the most detailed one I've ever done and it's turning out so cool.
 Aaron got hit with the sick this week. I first sent a picture to Bill of him like this but uncovered. His first question? But did you cover him up??? I went back and did and sent it to make him feel better, lol.
 Genevieve loves lego story builders. This is her creation from this week. Fuzzy, but they have really cool miniature pieces.
 I spent many hours this week cutting and sanding these blocks for a Relief Society craft. I didn't mind the work at all, but my hand did get really sore and tingly after spending big chunks of time sanding. The activity is tomorrow and the craft is going to be super cute.
 This was our annual trip to downtown Clemson for trick or treating. Genevieve switched out her Moana costume for a mermaid, and we have a bumblebee, Superman, and Maui. Bill traced those tattoos on that shirt. We had planned to do the arms and shoulders too, but stuck with just the front and back. It's super detailed and really cool looking up close. That's a leaf skirt too, though it's all scrunched back in this shot.
 Chloe and Aaron styled it up one of the chiller days this week.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these blogs!!

Unknown said...

Love, love these blogs!