Monday, May 7, 2018

Just another normal, good week

The three younger kids have taken to going outside together and adventuring in our yard. It's pretty stinking cute to watch Chloe run along with the bigger kids. 
 I've been wanting to try my hand at making my own clothes for ages but I don't have the time, money for fabric, or for patterns just now. However, I did have a couple yards of fabric I bought last year that I've been trying to figure out what to use them for. Only a yard of each, so I was pretty limited what I could do. I have a Lularoe maxi skirt that I really love and on Saturday it got super warm and I made an instant decision to try my hand at using that as a pattern to make a couple more short ones. I brushed off my serger, which hasn't seen action for like a year. And I made two yoga band skirts that completely and totally worked out perfectly. I'm SO excited about it. They're comfy and will work great for this summer. Choosing fabric seems to be the hardest part of this all, but hopefully I'll be able to start doing more of this because it's very satisfying!

 Bill printed a holder for our electric toothbrush heads on his 3D printer. It is perfect! And I decided if I wasn't an adult already I certainly am now as I revel in the excitement of no more heads floating around my bathroom. LOL!
 Chloe is all about putting her hands in her pockets. Another cute thing she does.
 I made another cute thing! This one is an invitation for our activity day girls recognition night and it totally worked out and the ones the girls made at our last activity turned out great too. It was fun!
 Chloe loves lego storybuilders at the library every week. She's a big fan of the duplos, particularly the animals.

No comments: