Monday, April 30, 2018

Everyday happenings

I can't think of anything particularly memorable about this last week. Just the normal stuff. I snapped a shot this morning of Chloe in Genevieve's hand me down nightgown. She loves it. 
 The kids setup a bed on the table the other day while I was still transcribing. I overheard Aaron tell Chloe after a few minutes that they should go get on his bed because the table wasn't comfy. Made me laugh!
 Chloe loves being big enough to push these shopping carts now.
 A square for one of three quilts I'm working on. This is the only square so far for that quilt.
 There was a rainy day and Aaron involved in this. That's all that really needs to be said. Chloe always ends up covered in mud.
 Her black eye is coming along nicely. It's still there nine days later. Those things take forever to heal!

No comments: