Chloe learned to open her bedroom door this week. So yesterday when she finished her nap she just came out and hopped up in my lap. Score! One more thing she can do. Obviously that also means some amusing conversations with her about how no, she can't come out of her room during nap time, but hey, I like the progress.
Bill made alfajores. They were delightful.Got a new duvet. It's comfy and squishy and cuddly and wonderful.
Took a little hike with a friend this week on a warm day. Chloe was all over that. She loves her sunglasses and it makes me smile every single time she puts them on.
Spencer and Genevieve performed in their school talent show Friday night with each of their classes. I wasn't at a good angle, so I think I can see Spencer's knee in this picture, but he was there and was so excited to perform.
I told Chloe soon she'd be able to wear her own underpants, that being her favorite word. She first ran and got some of Genevieve's, then found some of her bloomers and put them on instead.
This girl is so on the edge of being ready to potty train. I'm so not. When she can string more than two words together, sure. But she's so observant of her older siblings. She sat on the toilet one day while I was getting ready and grabbed some toilet paper and proceeded to "wipe" her bum. Whoa girl. Slow down! I want to be done with diapers too, but give it a few more months.
We moved onto her riding on the outside of the cart as well. Her face is no indication of how much she loves this.
These school pictures made me laugh so hard. Spencer lost his neck somewhere in his photo and apparently they didn't tell Genevieve to smile. 😁 There was another shot for each of them that was better, and I'm not buying them anyway, but I do love a good terrible school photo.









No comments:
Post a Comment