Monday, April 16, 2018

Lots of fun this week

This has been a fun week. T-ball and baseball are going great. The kids are having a really good time. We went to a couple birthday parties this weekend. The weather is warming up, though it's back in the 40s today, so that's weird, but we're getting outside a lot and that's lovely. Good times.

I took Genevieve to get a new pair of church shoes this weekend and as soon as she saw some she decided nothing but heels would do for her. This girl of mine is so stylin'. She's going to keep me on my toes. Look how cute she dresses? :) 
 And these are the beauties she picked out. She wore them all weekend and told us she feels all grown up in them. Oh my goodness. She's five going on 17!
 We did a girl's day while the boys went to a birthday party at a fun park in Greenville. We got haircuts and bought the shoes and went to a couple other stores. Both girls completely crashed in the car as soon as we were done with the haircuts.


 It's really sunny at baseball these days, so Chloe was all over wearing the minions hat while her siblings had their team hats.

 Spencer's team.



 Genevieve's team

I've waited for a year or two longer to start activities than I might have, but this year is just perfect. Baseball and t-ball is so fun. We're doing swim lessons in June and I'm looking around for what to do next. It's so nice to have four mobile children. Chloe gets more capable every day. She's a rock star. Not gonna lie, it's kind of expensive to do activities for all four, so I have to plan, but turns out it doesn't bother me. It's awesome to see them loving the new experiences. I have a feeling the next decade is going to be full of a lot of sports and dance and gymnastics and on and on. Good times!

No comments: