Monday, April 9, 2018

Mostly a Chloe post

I finished my second quilt top this weekend. This one is for Chloe. I don't know when I'll actually get them quilted, but I have one ready for Aaron and Chloe now. 


 We picked up some long socks for baseball. Both Spencer and Genevieve love them! It's cute to see them running around in them. First games for both of them start this week.
 Chloe is oh so pleased with her new sunglasses. She always puts on this super serious face when she first puts them on. Blue Steel I guess?
 And another high fashion day.
 I looked out the window one morning this week to see Chloe climbing up on our tree house. Eeee! Talk about nerve wracking. I couldn't get outside right then to do anything about it, so I called out to Genevieve to make sure she stayed safe. Next I looked Aaron was coaching her away from trying to go backwards straight off the side and instead down the ladder. She descended with no issues and now she's super proud of the fact she can climb up and down. She is fearless and I swear she thinks she's just as big as all her siblings. She certainly attempts everything they do.
Of late things Chloe has done that I think maybe she's too little to do, but she does it anyway:

1. refusing to sit in her high chair. She'd rather stand on her own chair.

2. climbing the tree house

3. repeatedly taking her clothes off and trying to put them back on.

4. Puts her own shoes on

5. Eats a bowl of yogurt without getting it everywhere

6. climbing into the car and into her car seat without any help

7. riding on the back of a shopping cart

8. climbing from the front of a shopping cart into the back when they don't have working a seat belt

9. giving up on napping at least 60 percent of the time

10. sleeping in a normal kids' bed and oftentimes sharing a bed with Genevieve

She's a keeper. She's a climber. She's opinionated. She loves to read. She brings me books all day long, demanding I "read it!" She says book with a heavy emphasis on the 'k'. So cute. Basically she's everyone's favorite and we love her to bits. 

No comments: