Monday, November 26, 2018

What a change a week makes

Wooh! Last week I was all full of hope for everything working out. This week I'm full of faith that something will work out, but also full of fear of everything that isn't working and wondering how it is all going to come together. How's that for being vague? More obstacles have surfaced in finishing the dissertation and we're still hard at work at the job hunt without an actual job in hand yet. It's not my favorite thing.

Despite that, we did have a good Thanksgiving week. We invited some friends over for dinner and that turned out nice. We cut down a tree and decorated for Christmas. We made some sugar cookies last night. We went to a Christmas parade tonight. We're doing our best to be festive. Dang it, we're going to enjoy Christmas even if this is the most stressful month in the history of ever.




 Genevieve's drawing of Grandma and Grandpa Doug and Suzanne. I love everything about it.




 Pilgrim Aaron.
Foreshadowing for Chloe in about a decade, if she's lucky. Bill and I both got our first glasses when we were ten. 

No comments: