Monday, December 3, 2018

The waiting game

We're in waiting mode this week, hoping for some job offers to come through after lots of interviewing the last few weeks. Hopefully I'll have good things to report in another week.
 I spent a goodly amount of time this week doing this quilt. It was very stress relieving, and job interviewing is stressful, so there you go. I'm not even the one interviewing. Ha!
 Genevieve got a new dress from grandma and some new dangly earrings and it kind of took my breath away to take this picture. She is growing up so fast and she looked so beautiful and so much older yesterday.
 I took her to Claire's to get some earrings for her newly released from the bondage of her first pair of earrings ears. She was enthralled with the mall and all the stores and Claire's in particular. She's never been to a mall, since we don't live close to one. It was a fun trip with her.
 Genevieve discovered the delight of jeans this week. We gave her a pair of Spencer's that he grew out of and she was so suspicious of them and then she put them on and wore them every day since. I got her a couple new pairs yesterday and she loves them. She's been a leggings girl up to this point, but stretchy jeans are her new favorite.
 Bill was doing fast flips for the kids and much to Spencer's dismay he is entirely too tall for them. He's so funny. He doesn't like getting bigger because he hates not being able to do stuff like this anymore.


 Chloe always sleeps like a ghost, her words, as she covers herself with her blankie and goes to sleep that way. It's adorable.
Bill's mom sent us a new Christmas quilt and it is gorgeous. The kids fight over using it because it's so soft and cuddly and wonderful.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh I know that feeling, I'm sorry! Prayers for good news soon!!