We're still puttering along, interviewing, negotiating, but haven't made any decisions yet on where we're going come January. It's trying on my psyche, but whatever. It is what it is. Life keeps going despite the stress. We are excited for Christmas around here, so that's a bright spot. My sister and her family are coming this week and I can't wait to meet my newest nephew and see all of them. It's been two or three years since I last saw them.
Got Aaron a new coat today. He modeled it for me. He is so good looking!
Touched up an old spool holder my friend gave me with a bunch of fabric. Now it's pretty and silver and if I ever have a dedicated sewing spot I'll use it to store my thread.
It was so warm today we sat outside without jackets on and Chloe played in the dirt. It's been so rainy or cold for weeks and weeks and it finally has dried out in my yard and it's so nice.
Chloe wanted to snuggle and Aaron wanted in on the party.
My friend gave Chloe a nightgown she had just made. It is beyond adorable. Chloe loves it. She wears it to bed, which is saying something. My kids aren't big on wearing clothes to bed.
Chloe's hair is just long enough to put the tiniest ponytail in the back or on top. Or both this day. And bling it out with clips and bows that barely stay in, haha!
I need to take better pictures of my projects because this frame turned out awesome. It's a distressed white over dark and it really looks cool in person. I did it for a friend of mine.








No comments:
Post a Comment