Monday, December 10, 2018

Still Waiting

We're still waiting on job options to run the course of the hiring process. Sigh...it's such a stressful phase of life. I had hoped this week would be the one where we had a great option that was good for us, but not yet. So in the meantime, we're just chugging along and trying to be prudent. Here's a few pictures from the week.

 Genevieve accidentally dropped an ornament she made in preschool. I super glued it back together. It worked out pretty well!
 I finally got my new reading glasses. We'll see how they help out. It definitely makes staring at the computer feel less painful on my eyes.
 Chloe has been sick the last couple days. She fell asleep on me multiple times, which is not normal.
But she also still had some big smiles to share. 
 It snowed a bit. The kids love it. We're on day two of no school as a result. Ah, the South. Live it up. If we move back out west we'll probably never see a snow day again.



 I took the two oldest to our ward's Christmas party on Friday. Aaron had mouth surgery that morning, so he stayed home with Bill and Chloe wanted to hang out with daddy too.

 Aaron getting his "bonus" tooth removed. It was hard on my heart, but he rocked it and has been completely back to normal for two days. Kids are so resilient, it's amazing.
My annual date nut bread tradition. 
 And a stocking post I'm quite proud of. It turned out just how I wanted.
That's a wrap for the week. I keep hoping next time I post I'll have exciting job news. So here's hoping next week will be the week.

No comments: