Today was the first real day of summer vacation for us. I made a chart of things the kids can do during the day and we ended up spending the whole afternoon swimming with friends. That's a good first day to me! I left my phone in my bag and didn't get a single photo but no worries. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Last week we also took a trip down to the Museum of Flight. That was also fun.
Chloe loves raw, unpeeled carrots. She must be related to her Grandpa Doug.
She also thinks she can fit in those small buckets. Silly girl.
I built a picnic table on Saturday. I'm so excited about it. It turned out awesome. I'm painting it turqouise. It has the first coat done now but I need to buy more paint to do the second coat. It's going to go on our side patio where we have an umbrella. I plan to eat there all summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment