Monday, July 15, 2019

Prepping, birthdays, camp

It's vacation time! Reunions, catching up with friends, it's that time of year and I'm so excited. This last week was really fun too. Did Cub Scout Day Camp with Spencer and it was so fun. I traded back and forth my other kids with a friend and volunteered two days of the camp. It was so well organized and we had a ball.

 Aaron turned five this week! We had a fabulous time celebrating with him at home and then again with friends at the lake on Saturday.




 


Chloe was all ready for the beach in a free bag and blanket and pillow set that came with a pair of shoes I ordered. 
 And finally, we got to spend a couple hours with my cousins and their kids! It was awesome!

It's been a great week and I'm looking forward to lots of good things the next two or three weeks too.

No comments: