I bought this bargain firepit. It's...bargain. Lol. So tiny. That's a normal-sized stuffed animal next to it. And the plegs are so thin. Bill aptly described them as five sheets of tinfoil thick. We did thoroughly enjoy our first round of s'mores using this for a fire, but beware, a $30 fire pit is too good to be true. It will not last. But we'll enjoy it until it dies!
This picnic table makes all my dreams of outdoor meals come true. We had our cousins over yesterday and all 12 of us fit at the table no problem.Finished painting this. It's in my closet now with black bins for my kids' shoes. I love the black/turquoise combo.
And this is the mystery tree in my yard. It has this fruit on it that I've never seen before. A couple figure out what this plant is apps haven't succeeded. Anyone have a clue what kind of tree this might be?
Gave Spencer a buzz cut. I'm pretty sure I cut off two inches of hair. It was so long. And he looks so cute with the buzz.
Now both boys are short-haired again. I love it both ways.







No comments:
Post a Comment