Monday, April 27, 2020

Into the seventh week of quarantine

What do you do when you never leave the house? Well, this week we baked. Three different supersized cookies, challah, chocolate cake, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bars. I ate none of them. Stupid health problems and resulting elimination diet. I'm 4.5 weeks into it.  


 Genevieve has pretty awesome taste in clothes, including that red and pink look fine together. The light doesn't help in this photo but that is a maroon shirt under a hot pink striped white shirt. Hot pink leggings. Red soccer knee socks. I love her. She is going monocolor currently. She wore all black yesterday. I can't wait to see what else she comes up with.
 Baking makes my kids happy.


 I can't remember what prompted this glare, but I just love his hair.
 Post shower dos for the boys.



This was actually a really hard week for me. The interminate timetable of current state is really hard. And some significant health problems don't help. Here's hoping for a better week this coming week.

No comments: