Monday, April 20, 2020

Picture upload

I added a clear coat of tung oil to my new stools. While the seats were removed the kids didn't see any reason why they couldn't still use the chairs. They would perch on the frame or put a pillow over it. 
 Aaron is making videos on Flipgrid for part of his homeschool stuff. He's super serious about it. I love his intensity.
 We took probably the first trip to the store these two have been on in six weeks to score some post-Easter deals on stuffies.
 I made some masks for a friend's office practice.

 The finished stool. Much easier to wipe off with the clear coat.
 I made some scrunchies for my primary activity girls after we started them at an activity back in February and never were able to finish. I delivered them yesterday and the girls were so happy. It was really nice to see them. I have no idea when we'll get to meet again and have activities.
 Genevieve and Spencer wanted to go on a bike ride so I took them without the other two kids. They are so strong. We rode four miles. Genevieve's bike doesn't have gears, so she had to work a lot harder, but they were still fine. They want to go again. I love how fun it is to do stuff with them now that they're getting older and more capable.

 Grandma Suzanne made the kids the cutest embroidered masks. They love them and wear them around the house because really, we're not going out hardly at all.


No comments: