Happy baptism day, Genevieve! It was a truly lovely day filled with family and good fun and fun. We had the unique opportunity to have a double baptism for Genevieve and her cousin. That wouldn't have been possible if we weren't in Utah right now, so I'll take it as a silver lining for our huge life change that is still ongoing. We had grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins all in attendance and it was a very special day.


I finished the machine quilting on several quilts this week as well and I love how they turned out. I haven't gotten around to binding them yet. That's my least favorite part, but my kids are happily anticipating each getting a new quilt of their own. My mother-in-law has a long-arm quilter in her basement, so I was able to do the quilting on all of them myself without paying someone else to do it.




And some days when she's home while the rest of the kids are at school she gets the deluxe setup of playing the tablet on my bed. She's got it good.















No comments:
Post a Comment