Monday, September 21, 2020

Mountains and hot springs

 We had a great weekend. We spent some time with family Friday afternoon. We went up to Lava Hot Springs on Saturday. And yesterday we drove the Alpine Loop, including a stop at Cascade Springs. It was really a lovely weekend. This last ten days Spencer has been out of school have been so stressful, but he's back in school today and I signed Chloe up for a second preschool, so she's able to go every day now instead of just two days. I'm thrilled. She's thrilled. I think it's going to be so great all around. I really didn't feel like two days was enough for her, so I'm so glad I found a good little preschool for her to attend. 

Aaron giving Chloe a ride on my grandpa's old tricycle

Lunch while we were at Lava Hot Springs

Post marinating in some seriously amazing hot springs 




I made a peach pie from the last peaches from the tree in the backyard. It is so good. 
Cascade Springs. It was breathtakingly beautiful.






Chloe's collection of leaves


No comments: