Spencer and Genevieve’s latest art projects from their class they take together every week. I love the skills they’re learning there. Spencer signed up for an art class in seventh grade next year, so I’m super excited about that. This is the last session they want to take, but next fall I’m going to sign Chloe up to take it. It’s been a great experience.
I painted me and Bill’s office this last week! I did the white vertical pieces last Saturday. Then I painted the purple throughout the week in ten-minute increments here and there, or half an hour or an hour. Friday night I cut in the top inch from the ceiling. I had been leaving that for last. It’s my least favorite part of painting. And then yesterday I painted the horizontal cap board for the board and batten and attached it and filled the holes, finished the painting, etc. Of course I had to make one last trip to Home Depot because I needed three more feet of trim. That ALWAYS happens!I love how it turned out. That purple is a huge favorite in our family. 😍
And last but not least, Spencer is going to play the trumpet in band next year! We bought him his trumpet this week. We’re not very good at buying standard instruments. His guitar is teal colored, hahahahha. I love everything about this trumpet. The keys are abalone. I love the designs in it. It’s so beautiful. Spencer already loves it. I’m excited for him to get to do band. Bill and I both played in band when we were in middle school. Bill played all through high school too. I didn’t but kind of wished I had.








No comments:
Post a Comment