Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Working on Grad School Stuff

I've been working on some of my admissions stuff for grad school these last couple days. I got my official acceptance letter yesterday with a packet of information and I've been going through it and doing things like updating my personal information, changing to my married name, doing scholarship applications, looking at schedules and what my program is actually going to be like, and details like that. It makes me so excited! I just can't wait to get going in this new program and a new direction in my professional life. I feel like I've been floating along in limbo for quite awhile at the place I currently work, without a good career path, and this new direction just makes me want to do a happy dance. Actually, I've done one several times already. :) I can't wait to get back into school!

2 comments:

Tori said...

I am so thrilled for you about grad school! Way to be the next in the family to break the further education barrier. And I'm all for having purpose in life. :]

Funny thing happened today. Katrina, who refuses to say "mama", looked straight at me and said "Aunt Jolena." Okay, just kidding. If that happened, I think I would cry. I just want her to say mama!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited that you can get away from the limbo at your work place! That will be nice for me too, when I start my program in the fall. So how long are you going to stay at your job?