Wednesday, June 16, 2010
The news is out
For all those lovely people that read my blog now and again, it's time for my announcement that has made me unable to think of anything to blog about for the last month. I'm pregnant and due January 22nd! I finally had my first appointment today after having to reschedule and they agree, I am most definitely expecting. :) Things are going well other than a touch of morning sickness these days. I know lots of people that have had it far worse, so I can't complain that much. I just get to eat all the time now to avoid the sicky feelings. I'm not particularly showing yet, though my stomach sure doesn't look the same as two months ago, but that should come soon enough. Yay for babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Oh my gosh, so exciting! Our babies will be about exactly 2 months apart. that would be fun it you have a boy too!
Hooray that it's official! Congratulations! Will you be finding out the gender or do you want your first to be a surprise? :D
We'll find out the gender. I can't wait!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!!
Wahoo! That's so exciting!
Hooray! Congrats! Your life will never be the same. :)
Congrats!! I'm so excited. Yay for MPA babies!! =)
So Exciting! You're going to be a great mom, and Jodie's right you're life will never be the same.
SOOO EXCITING!! I'm happy for you guys!
congratulations!!! So will you be done with grad school by the time the baby is born? I was pregnant my first year of grad school, and Abigail was born right in the middle of finals. Exciting times. All my students were worried that I was going to go into labor in class and they would have to do something scary. Fortunately, no such thing happened...
Hooray!! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Congratulations, Jolena! I'm so excited for you! I love that I found your blog! I can now keep up with all your exciting adventures!
Post a Comment