My blog hasn't really been feeling the love lately. Maybe it's because not a ton of interesting things are happening at the moment. Life is great, though not hugely noteworthy just now. We've just been going to class, working some, looking for a summer job, and oohing and ahing over all of Spencer's new exploits. He's finally big enough for the baby backpack, so we should get to go hiking this summer. We just picked up a family-sized tent at Target the other day so camping should be happening too. Bill hasn't found a summer job yet, which could be stressful, but mostly I'm just really enjoying that we get to spend a lot of time together. He's so busy during the school year, so that has been really nice. A bit of money would be nice too, so hopefully something will work out on the job front soon, but I've decided I might as well enjoy the moment instead of getting buried under stress. That's totally not worth it.
I played the organ in church today. It went well, but I got last minute notice last night that I would need to play since all of my organists were out of town or I couldn't reach them. I didn't have time to practice on the organ, so I couldn't play the pedal part, but I just played without it and it went fine. I taught Young Womens too and I actually felt like the lesson went pretty well. The girls are pretty hard to get to comment, but they got involved a bit today and that was nice.
We took naps tonight and they were wonderful! Of course now it's super late and we need to go to bed, but oh well. :) Anyway, here's a couple fun pictures from recent days.
 |
| Spencer fell asleep after enjoying a little light reading :) |
 |
| We are ready for some hiking! |
 |
| Spencer is a big fan of playing airplane |
 |
| Enjoying our new tent. Spencer thinks it's fantastic :) |
 |
| Spence likes to play with our faces. It's cute. |
4 comments:
presh! I kind of love it when life is a little less stressful-even though the job thing could get kind of scary...but there are plenty of parents around to make sure you at least eat! I love the picture of Spencer playing with your face and the one in the backpack! Pinch his cheeks!
He's so BIG! And kudos to you for enjoying the moment rather than stressing over what you can't change. That's something I wish I was better at doing.
Wouldn't you agree that sleeping babies are the cutest?!? Super love Spencer's sleeping face... so darn adorable!!
Aunt Deb
What horrible parents making him carry around those huge scriptures! Where's his smart phone? Or his iPad? So much easier on the wrists : )
Post a Comment