Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Family Photos

We had a photographer friend do some family photos for us as a last minute Christmas gift. The kids were so squirrely! I really wondered what kind of pictures would come out of it, but my friend performed a miracle and managed to get some fantastic pictures of the kids and even a few decent ones of all of us together. I've seen a lot of funny family photos over the years, but now I truly understand that monumental effort to get the kids even to look at the camera, let alone smile. hahaha! We got so many good pictures of Genevieve, which is so crazy to me because I swear she had a stone face the entire time we were there. Like I said, my friend performs miracles when it comes to photography.


"Hey Spencer, give Genevieve a hug." Yeah, she thought she was getting pushed off the chair and just started screaming. :)

Hey look, we all look generally pleasant! 
Yup, this about sums up our efforts at a good family photo. :)


Blue Steel.


This photo kills me every time I look at it. All her sweetness shows here.
I'd say this was the best group photo of the bunch. Spencer's even smiling. Who cares where he's looking. :)





I can just see it in Genevieve's eyes. "What's so funny guys?"




2 comments:

Neil said...

Adorable! You all look so lovely and happy.

Rachael said...

HAh--that's Rachael. Apparently I'm signed in as my husband.