Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Plastic bins and forts

Have I mentioned lately that Bill is a saint when it comes to playing with our kids? Well he is. He will do awesome things with them for so much longer than my short attention span can stand. And in return the kids utterly adore him, especially Genevieve. She literally cries when I try to hold her sometimes. Spencer is my shadow, so I have absolutely no problem with that little situation. She is welcome to every second she wants with her dad. Sometime this vacation he pulled out every kid's dream toy, a plastic bin. He tied a rope to it, filled it with pillows and blankets, and alternated pulling the kids around the house in it. They both loved it. Like they pretty much melted into it. They couldn't get enough of being towed around.

That's the look of utter relaxation.
Spencer wanted to get in on the fun.
And his look of total relaxation. :)
Then I think that same day he built the coolest blanket fort they've ever seen. We spent hours reading books and playing games under it. They were in heaven yet again. Good times folks.






No comments: