Sunday, February 12, 2023

Framing

Bill and I went to our respective morning workouts yesterday and spent the rest of the day working on our basement, finally dedicating some real time to finishing the framing. It is done! There is a couple ducts in the hallway and in one room that we need to do a little framing around, but all the walls are in and the windows are framed out and the door to the bathroom is rough framed and the hall is done. As long as this has taken us to find the time to do, we may tap into the collective knowledge base of so many people in my community finishing their basements and hire out some of the different parts going forward. HVAC, electrical. We for sure will get someone to do the mudding/taping/texturing for us. I'd really like to just have a finished basement already instead of dragging it out for months and months. We'll see. I'm very pleased this piece is done though. 




Our cat is such a goof. Okay, all cats are goofs. Bill left his work bag out on the floor of the office, and she made herself at home right on top of it, straps and all, and took a little nap. 
I bought a pill organizer for all my vitamins. Does this make me old? Hahahaha! 
100 fruit loops for the 100th day of school! What a cutie!

No comments: