Friday, March 12, 2010

Things are looking up

Things are looking up in the internship search my friends! We may not get to go to Las Vegas for the summer, which is a total bummer, but we have possibilities in Boise! I never thought I'd be excited about that, but when summer is looming in a month-and-a-half, and neither Bill nor I have a job or internship, suddenly the location seems less important if we can both find opportunities that will help us get good job experience.

My career services people are absolutely amazing. I was in there at 5PM yesterday and this morning I already have a letter of introduction sent from one of my professors to an agency both Bill and I might have opportunities at. Talk about being on top of things. Props to the MPA program at BYU!

3 comments:

Merry said...

Yay!

Suzanne said...

I'm so happy about this, yet strangely sad...

Alyssa said...

oh I love Boise. I would love to live there.