Monday, January 18, 2010

Best Year of My Life

Bill and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary yesterday, and I've got to say, it's been the best year of my life, however cheesy that sounds. I love you babe!

Here's a few pictures of eating our wedding cake and our evening activity. The cake actually tasted pretty good, much to our surprise, at least after we scraped off all the fondant.
Bill and I pulled out our Lord of the Rings Risk game that has been sitting on our games shelf for a year. This is Bill trying to remember how to play. I think I finally took my first turn like an hour and a half after we started setting up. It was awesome. :)

4 comments:

Naazju said...

Happy anniversary! May you have many, MANY more!

Rasmussen Family said...

our cake tasted good too, after the fondant was gone...congratulations!

Suzanne said...

Yay for you! 1 year down, eternity to go!! Hahaha--I hope you finally got through that game...I remember when he got that-looks too hard for me!

Rachel said...

Jolena! No wonder I never visit your blog, it isn't in my link list! Your comment on my page reminded me of that, so I've added you so that I can blog stalk you now :) Congrats on your anniversary, that first year went super fast! You guys are so cute. I love the LOTR Risk photo.

Yeah, so we should play racquetball because I seriously need to learn the proper way to play! I watched a couple YouTube videos, but need to read up on some rules...