Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Since my birthday was in the middle of the week, Bill planned a surprise date for us Saturday night to celebrate. We went to Tucanos in the afternoon with my free meal postcard they sent, and then he took me up to Sandy to see Avatar on the IMAX 3D screen. I might have slightly ruined the movie by throwing up in the middle of it....3D and Tucanos just don't seem to agree with me, but it was a great night. :) Seriously though, somebody needs to have a talk with my stomach and tell it that it's all right to go see action movies on big screens. It's currently not listening to that reasoning.

8 comments:

Kirst said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday! I hope you're stomach felt better after and the rest of the week was filled with fun.

Marianne Barker said...

Maybe it's going to have a baby! jk

Jolena said...

One of these days, but not now. :)

Suzanne said...

Never mind the vomit-did you like the movie?!? Just kidding Jo, I'm sorry you puked on your b day celebration....

Jolena said...

Loved it! I want to see it again on a smaller screen so I can get the full effect without closing my eyes half the time. :)

Megan said...

yuck! im not really into 3D movies either!

Alyssa said...

makes a good story!

becca said...

I'm so sorry you threw up!! And happy super belated birthday!! I threw up a couple of weeks ago (the first time in FOREVER) and it's not fun! :( Anyway, sounds like a great date and I loved Avatar when I saw it despite the fact that it was rather long- way long for 3D!