I did, however, enjoy making these adorable Christmas ornaments that my MIL gave me a kit to make. Thanks Suzanne!!! They turned out fantastic and I had so much fun learning how to embroider to make them. I want to get new Christmas ornaments each year, but we were pretty much out of funds after Christmas, so these became the ornaments for Christmas '09. I'm really happy with them. I'm trying to catch up with my sister Tori's crafty abilities. I don't know if I ever will, but here's my start. :)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Crafty Ornaments
I've been off school all week for a career week. Apparently I'm supposed to be using the time to find an internship, but instead I've mostly been doing crafty things and my homework for next week. Bill and I did decide we want to go to Henderson this summer for internships, so I've at least narrowed my field, but that's pretty much the extent of my internship search.
I did, however, enjoy making these adorable Christmas ornaments that my MIL gave me a kit to make. Thanks Suzanne!!! They turned out fantastic and I had so much fun learning how to embroider to make them. I want to get new Christmas ornaments each year, but we were pretty much out of funds after Christmas, so these became the ornaments for Christmas '09. I'm really happy with them. I'm trying to catch up with my sister Tori's crafty abilities. I don't know if I ever will, but here's my start. :)
I did, however, enjoy making these adorable Christmas ornaments that my MIL gave me a kit to make. Thanks Suzanne!!! They turned out fantastic and I had so much fun learning how to embroider to make them. I want to get new Christmas ornaments each year, but we were pretty much out of funds after Christmas, so these became the ornaments for Christmas '09. I'm really happy with them. I'm trying to catch up with my sister Tori's crafty abilities. I don't know if I ever will, but here's my start. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I *love* the Christmas tree and the holly branch. Adorable! :D
So, so, so, so, so cute! What a fun project!
OH MY GOSH those turned out soooo cute! Can I have them back now that they are done? Just kidding! You did a great job!
Post a Comment