You might be wondering if we had to throw what used to be a beautiful casserole away. Thanks to Bill's amazing salvaging skills, we were able to salvage a good portion of it and enjoyed it for dinner with only a few pieces of glass found. lol. I don't know if we'll be able to eat what we saved later, but we did get some of it for dinner. We ate very carefully and scrutinized every bite, but what we did eat was really good.
It took a LONG time to clean the kitchen all up and I'm hoping I got all the tiny pieces of glass. Miracle of miracles, I only got one tiny cut on the tip of my pinky while cleaning up. It happened at the very end after I had taken care of everything and was washing out all the rags. I call that pretty good luck.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, were you in the kitchen when it happened? That's so scary! Glad you are all right!
Glass containers are kind of scary like that . . . were you still in the ward for the EQ dance last year when the ceramic plate just shattered at a table? :)
Oh no! That's crazy!
I was in the kitchen, but far enough away not to get hit with anything. It seriously startled me though.
Im so sorry that happened, but honestly the picture looks pretty tasty!! Glad no one got cut too badly-quite the adventure!
Oh and one more thing--lets just hope that neither of you perfs your stomach or intestine with a tiny shard of glass...Frankly Im concerned!!
Oh man! My sister did this last year with a quiche pan and it exploded up into her face--she had to go get a ton of stitches. Glad you guys didn't get hurt!
Post a Comment