Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Blogs I Just Discovered and Love

Knock Off Wood

Make It and Love It

I have always liked creating things, but lately I've been itching more to make things. These are two blogs I've discovered recently and I love reading them. I'm so excited to do some of the projects I've found on them. They have lots of ways to make beautiful things without paying an arm and a leg. I hope some of you out there that read my blog like them as much as I do.

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

make it and love it is great!! I have a whole list of other crafty blogs if you want...also we are moving to Sandy...so only 40 mins away:)

Marianne Barker said...

Thanks Jolena! I was looking for the directions to the "I Spy" bags and there they were. Also cute simple directions for tutus! I was looking for that also. If you want a good food blog ourbestbites.com is a good one. Done by two lds moms.