Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day of School

Today's the first day of school and I'm excited to be back! I really like my program and I'm just excited to be in it moving forward. I have tons of finance and numbers classes this semester: budgeting, government finance, statistics, accounting. Should be interesting. I like these types of classes, so I think I'll like it, though they are some seriously nerdy classes. :)

Last week was tons of fun. My sister had a bridal shower that was a sleepover. There were probably 10 ladies there, but there were just four of us that spent the night, all married. I've got to say, it was hilarious. I haven't had a sleepover for years and years, and it was so entertaining to have a bunch of married girls together talking about random things until 2:30 AM. The random conversations are rather different nowadays than when I was
in high school, but just as fun. I'm so excited for my sister's wedding! Her reception is on the 16th and it's going to be great. A few pictures from the shower:
Oh man, these cupcakes were SO good!

No comments: